Please don’t eat turkey sandwiches until you’re sick. Eat one. Enjoy it. And then move onto something else. Turn your leftovers into completely new meals. There are so many different things to do with turkey (pot pie, tacos, soup), potatoes (I love adding an egg, some breadcrumbs, and seasonings to my potatoes, making patties, and then frying them up for breakfast.), whatever else you have jammed precariously in your fridge.
- A list from my favorite website, Serious Eats
- Don’t throw away your turkey carcass!
- Turkey Pad See Ew
- 15 Interesting Recipes for Leftovers (cranberry sauce in Sangria?)
- Thanksgiving Leftovers: What Would Chefs do?
- So many different ideas on Food Network…
- Deep Fried Green Beans
- Turkey Spring Rolls
What are some of your favorite ways to use up Thanksgiving leftovers?