- Tater tots are delicious little nubs of potatoey goodness. But have you ever given much thought as to how they came to be? You know, they don’t grow in the ground all crispy and cylindrical. The fine folks at Serious Eats, J. Kenji Lopez-Alt in particular, in his column “The Food Lab,” have give us a step-by-step tot making process.
- Some crispy cod nuggets to go along with your homemade tots?
- Chinese cows produce human milk?
- In honor of spring, here are some fabulous salads…
- And a handful of yummy wild rice recipes.
- It’s not spring until I see fresh, local asparagus in the markets…but I can anticipate the arrival with these delicious recipes…