Sausage and Oyster Mushroom Tomato Sauce
- 3 links Italian sausage (one hot, two sweet)
- Oyster mushrooms
- One onion
- Tomato product (sauce, crushed, etc.) from hell: a salty, salty hell (15% Daily Recommended Value of sodium)
- dried basil and oregano
- Grateful feelings because you forgot to salt the sauce as you were making it
- Wine and Sugar to counteract the terrible salt bomb that is Safeway Organic Tomato Sauce
- Frowns and frustrated sighs
- Wine to drink
I will make polenta as soon as I get over my salt frustration.
In other news: we planted beets and lettuce today.
And we found a millipede in our apartment.
It’s been an eventful day.