- 5 tomatoes, diced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 large handfuls mushrooms, your choice, sliced
- 1 handful of marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- some dried oregano
- some fresh basil
- two handfuls of Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- olive oil and butter
- Drop a knob of butter and some olive oil in a frying pan, which should be heating up at a medium high temperature. When the butter and oil are a bit foamy, saute onion, garlic, zucchini, mushrooms, artichokes, etc., one at a time, building the flavors of each as they meld together to form the sauce.
- Season the vegetables with salt, pepper, and oregano. Add the tomatoes last and simmer the sauce until the pasta is done. Add basil and cheese last minute.
- Boil pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Mix the pasta and sauce.
- Try not to be discouraged because you are still without a camera and cannot provide any pictures.
- Eat away your sorrows.