- Chicago Style Spicy Cheese-Caramel Popcorn. Oh, my. During the holidays, when everyone else groans and rolls their eyes when they receive a tin of popcorn (you know, the one with the Santa or puppy with a Santa hat on the front), I am gleeful. Cheese, butter, and caramel popcorn all mixed together?! Well, there is a cardboard divider that keeps them separated, but as soon as I can, I take the divider out and mix the hell out of the popcorn. I can devour a can of that popcorn in an embarrassingly short time span. Anyway, this recipe looks absolutely ridiculous. Tabasco, caramel, and cheese. Yes, please.
- Stir fried Clams with Thai Chili Jam and Basil: One of the things that is so appealing about this recipe to me is the fact that it comes together quickly with just a handful of ingredients. The major players of this dish are fresh, briny clams and Nam Prik Pao, which I have never worked with before. I think this would be a good recipe for someone who was interested in making Thai food, but a bit intimidated by unfamiliar ingredients or processes. If you weren’t interested in using clams, I’m sure you could substitute any protein–tofu, chicken, beef, pork–any of these would work well.
- Boozy Watermelon Rosemary Lemonade: This recipe won a contest for Best Poolside Drinks. Doesn’t it make you wish summer would hurry up and get here?
- Okonomiyaki: I have forever been intrigued by this dish. Has anyone had it before? I’d like to have it in a restaurant or prepared by someone who knew what they were doing before I try it for myself.
- Chocolate Thai Green Curry Cake: Please! Someone who bakes! Make this and blog about it…or better yet, send me a slice!