- Lunch: Out. I think we will take a long walk this afternoon and eat wherever we end up.
- Dinner: Tacos.
Market of Choice has some ground beef on sale right now.It wasn’t on sale, but I bought some anyway.
- Lunch: Soup and/or sandwich
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Lunch: Trader Joe’s convenience lunch. Something frozen. We’ll see what looks appetizing today.
- Dinner: French Lentil Caviar Salad with a Poached Egg
- Lunch: Hummus, crackers, veg
- Dinner: Breakfast
- Lunch: TJ’s convenience lunch
- Dinner: Out (payday!)
- Lunch: Out
- Dinner: Wing it
I’ve decided to micromanage my week’s meals a bit more than usual. What I usually do is make a list of a few dishes on the weekend, cook them, and divvy them up for lunches and dinners and call it good. The problem I still run into, however, is the temptation to eat out, even when we cannot afford it–even when we have leftovers. I am so tired when I get home–too tired to cook and leftovers just don’t sound good on some nights. So, I’d like to start choosing some quick and easy meals that I can cook in minutes on weeknights so that I don’t have any excuses to eat out.